FrSky Taranis X9D Plus
The FrSky Taranis X9D has caused so much of a stir and proved incredibly popular with every level of user. The experts love 'em and so do entry level fliers.
TARANIS - Rock solid 2.4G, supreme flexibility and quality, all at an amazing price.
TARANIS and it's remarkable OpenTX software, offers everyone from sport hobbyist to advanced RC user, an unprecedented range of features and flexibility - all in a tough, quality package, with the reliable and proven FrSky 2.4ghz technology ready installed, and at an amazingly affordable price.
The TARANIS mixes the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an unbelievable ergonomic case with 8 programmable switches, two twist knobs and two easy to get to lateral 'slider' pots, and not to mention the ultra-smooth quad bearing gimbals.
The TARANIS utilizes Voice Alerts from an internal speaker, versus just an annoying beeper. For things like; audible Count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down warnings etc., Just about anything can be programmed, you can even use your own voice. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades even a headphone jack.
One of the best features of the TARANIS is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, there are 3 different programmable failsafe modes and receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the wrong model. If you have stock in other brand receivers or B&F’s, no worries the TARANIS has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option of other brand modules, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with dual RF.
When you put it all together, between FrSky ACCST technology and the power of “OPEN TX” software and community, an ergonomic case with ultra-smooth ball bearing gimbals, a large backlit LCD, New larger battery pack and X8R receiver. You have versatility and power at an unprecedented value.
- RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems before it becomes an accident)
- 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
- Self-test of the transmitter antenna
- 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card)
- Audio Speech outputs
- USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
- Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
- Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
- Large adjustable backlit blue to white LCD display
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
- Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
- New 2000mah battery
- Included X8R receiver
- Haptic Vibration Feedback Command Feature
- Super Low Latency
- Smart Port Supported
- Vibration Alerts